Liquid fertilizers, plant booster
& P2P Fundraiser
About our products
Tips for use
Enquiries & orders
Paddock 2 Plant Fundraiser
P2P How it works
Tips for using Baa Baa Brew!
Tips for Cock-a-Brew-dle-doo and Alfalfa brew coming soon.
In addition to using Baa Brew as outlined on the directions for use, you might like to consider the following applications:
1. Before planting out, dip new plants into the brew before placing into the ground. Submerge the pot into a bucket of brew and leave until the bubbles stop rising.
2. When planting out, fill the hole you have dug with brew and allow to soak into the ground before introducing the plant.
3. Use approximately 1 to 1.5 litres of brew per 'average' sized plant.
4. To enhanse your foliage spray add a couple of drops of vegetable oil or dishwashing detergent to the spray bottle. This will assist the brew to stick to the leaves.
5. Use weekly on indoor plants. Take care not to over water.
6. For best results, use on cloudy days or early in the morning.
Always wash the fruit or vegetables you harvest from your garden before cooking or eating.
Proudly powered by